Facebook says it's getting better at using AI to take down hate speech
Facebook has spent years building and deploying artificial intelligence to stamp out hate speech on its massive social network. The company says it’s now using the technology to proactively spot nearly 95% of such content that it takes down. That remaining 5%, however, may be tricky to resolve.
Accelerating Advanced Numerical Algorithms: Decision Optimization and Implications for Complex Computing
April 7, 2023